Doctor Who DVD 1-6---www.dvdshop888.com

Auteur  
# 16/08/2011 à 04:08 xenus001 (site web)
If you look atDoctor Who DVD the science fiction series channel or read the other reviews, you can determine for yourself whether or not you like the new doctor who series. My comment here not with the DVD set.The box is nicely packaged. The image of the Doctor and Rose are in a clear plastic bag and box iteslfLost DVD can open a TARDIS model (OK, not really, but it has 4 panels). There are 5 discs, the first 4 episodes per disc are 3-4, with comments and short films dealing with special effects. The fifth disc contains 9 "cut" episodes of Doctor Who The Office DVDConfidential, which aired on BBC3 after the first episodes of Doctor Who on BBC1. DWC is about what it sounds like, with lots of behind the scenes interviews and "How could they do that?" Segments. Each is shot in ~ 15 minutes. Mine also came with two announcements flyer for Doctor Two And A Half Men DVDWho books, a comment card (oddly enough, by targeting customers in the United States, despite the purchase of the DVD series Canada) and a 16-page booklet with intrigues, credits and images. All episodes are in widescreen format and 5.1 surround sound. The quality is as good as if it were a movie.I have to give my opinion about the show itself. I've always loved Doctor Who stories for their humor Walt Disney DVDand bright. What I do not like the special effects were below normal. I think this series of corrections that little was wrong with the original series, keeping what made it great. Of course they have a much bigger budget this time SFX.
# 28/02/2012 à 06:38 ganer (site web)

Breitling Replica Bentley 6.75
# 08/03/2012 à 03:41 iwc aquatimer chronograph (site web)
Thank you sooo much for this info iwc aquatimer chronograph
# 13/08/2012 à 03:58 cheap pandora charms (site web)
There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.cheap pandora bracelets
Répondre à ce message

Vous utilisez un logiciel de type AdBlock, qui bloque le service de captchas publicitaires utilisé sur ce site. Pour pouvoir envoyer votre message, désactivez Adblock.

Créer un site gratuit avec e-monsite - Signaler un contenu illicite sur ce site